Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Super Mom

First of all, I am very new to this whole "blog" thing so pelase be patient as I work my way around tyring to everything out!

So, last weekend was my Grandmother's 81st birthday and as usual my Mother asked that I make a card for my Grandmother from her. So, this is what I came up with...it is a partial lift from a card that I found just by searching images on the web with the name of the digi stamp from KennyK...which I absolutley love!

As you can see I still have a way to go with getting my copic work to look just right but considering that I have only had them about 3 weeks I think I am doing fairly well!

Copics
Skin: E21
Hair: Y11,Y15, YR23
Eyes: G94
Dress & Shoes: C-1, B23,B24
Apron: R46

Papers are various ones from my stash.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment