Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Duke

I'm so happy to finally be posting something new! This is the card I made for my father-n-law for his birthday & Father's Day! (They are only a day apart) His favorite actor is John Wayne and I found this fabulous sketch online! I hope he will love it! I colored the sketch with copics and some cheap colored pencils. I must say I am fairly pleased with the way it turned out!

Products:

Printed paper is DVWV "all about boys"
The "{ }" embellishment is from Jolee's.
Cardstock from my stash.
I did the stitching with my SewEasy using the zigzag head.
Copics used were:
Skin: E00, E21, E51
Eyes: B23, B24, 100
Hat & Vest: E31,E33,E35
Shirt: C-1,B23,B24
Ink for edges and the stitching was Ink it Up. The color is walnut.

Thanks so much for looking & Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
~MaryBeth

No comments:

Post a Comment