Friday, July 8, 2011

Coming Together...

Don't you just love it when you can picture something in your mind and it comes together without a hitch in your project? That's exactly what happened with this!















As I was coloring this adorable little guy from Pollycraft the other day I began to picture how I wanted the card to look and last night apparently was the perfect night to put it all together! I can't get over how cute he is! I used some stickles for the flower and the leaves. I did use a white pigment ink on the embossed swirls but it is really hard to see in the picture. I was trying to give it a sense of sky and clouds. Thanks so much for stopping by & Happy crafting!

~Hugs,
MaryBeth

Challenges this qualifies for:
Charisma Cardz Challenges: All About Flowers
Stampin for the Weekend: Wings and Things
Truly Scrumptious: Things With Wings
What's That Theme Throwdown: #6 (Tell a friend) Birds

Products:

Cardstock: DCWV
Printed Paper: from my stash
Ribbon: Ofray from Wal-Mart
Digi: Pollycraft - Blue's Branch
Copics: Y11,Y15,Y17,YR23, B000,B00,B02,E43,E47,E49,G00,G02,G05,G07

5 comments:

  1. Hi MaryBeth, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I love the cute image! thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just lovely! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge with this and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very pretty x
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at stampin' for the weekend x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!

    thanks to visit my blog....


    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete