Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday...Dukes Style!

Hello!!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Today is my brother-n-law's birthday and since he is a Dukes of Hazzard fan I tried my best to make something that resembled his love for the series. I wasn't able to find Daisy herself but I'm pretty sure the substitute I used will work! I hope he likes it!

So, how did I do? The car I found just by using Google and making some Photo Shop adjustments! And of course that very sexy lady, Jessi Jane, is from none other than KennyK! The cardstock and printed paper is from my stash. The checkered flag paper was created by hand. I simply just layered up the paper and then went back with a white gel pen to create the look of a checkered flag! I still need to put Happy Birthday on it somewhere but I'm still up in the air about how and where that will be placed! Here is a closer look at Jessi Jane....


I colored her and the car using copics and then attached it to the card using pop dots. Thanks so much for stopping by to check this out!

Happy Crafting & God Bless!!!

~MaryBeth

Copics Used:

Car: YR07, YR04, YR02, 100, W-3,W-5,W-7,C-3
Hair: YR23, Y17, Y15, Y11
Hat & Outfit: E37,E35,E33,E31, YR23
Bracelet & Band on Hat: YR04, YR02

No comments:

Post a Comment